The Knights of Columbus are a corporate, business-oriented pack dedicated to improving the common living and welfare of the citizens of Nashville through legitimate business means. They are dedicated to the totem Hard-Won Credit, and are very rarely seen outside of corporate business meetings, both with other members of their tribe as well as business leaders of the community. Their "base of operations" is the conference room in the hidden basement of the Nashville International Airport, a place filled with constant business feeds, stock trackers, and cameras of the local Nashville area, keeping them in touch with the digital-heartbeat of Nashville itself.
- Charles Harrell "Not-So-Hostile Takeover," Athro Homid Glass Walker Theurge — Alpha
- Anthony Neville "Business-As-Usual," Adren Homid Glass Walker Galliard — Beta
- Edward Sharpe "Ethics-and-Standards," Adren Homid Glass Walker Philodox
- Brandon Ericks "Asset-Turnover," Fostern Homid Glass Walker Ahroun
- Stefan Jones "Plan-B," Cliath Homid Glass Walker Ragabash — Omega